2020 ACCP Webinar February | Communicating Your Science: From Blank Screen to Published Article for Students, Trainees, and Early-Stage Professionals (and a refresher for everybody else)-ON DEMAND
ACCP 2020 Webinar - Communicating Your Science: From Blank Screen to Published Article for Students, Trainees, and Early-Stage Professionals (and a refresher for everybody else)-On-Demand
On-demand webinar recording: February 3, 2020 to February 3, 2023
Why is this article important to your practice?
At the completion of this webinar participants will expand their skill set to publish scientific manuscripts and expand written communication abilities.
Researchers, Physicians, Pharmacists, and other professionals requiring training in the professional competencies of peer reviewing.
After completing this activity, the learner will be able to:
- Articulate the process and key steps of outlining, drafting, editing and submitting a manuscript to communicate research to the scientific community or within their current;
- Demonstrate their newly gained knowledge of the process of writing, reviewing, editing and revising draft scientific manuscripts in order to improve the likelihood of acceptance and provide a high quality revised manuscript;
- Recognize different manuscript formats (brief reports, short communication, expert opinion, full-length article, and review article) and appropriate supporting documents/supplemental material that are necessary to effectively communicate their scientific research results;
- Deepen their expertise and understanding of the differences between journals and to choose the appropriate journal in order for their research to achieve the best exposure/impact;
- Recognize potential of target journal being a predatory or opportunistic journal.
To receive credit, learners must attend the complete live webinar or view the complete on-demand webinar; complete a post-course assessment and evaluation.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|